Lemongrass & Ginger CLP
WARNING Combustible liquid. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing vapours directly from bottle. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Contains: 2,2-Dimethyl-1,3-Dioxolan-4-ylmethanol, Citral, D-Limonene, Linalool. Net Weight 100g.