Apple Blossom & Peony scented candle/wax melt

WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapours directly.  Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Contains: Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Pentadecalactone. May cause an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.