Melon & Cucumber scented candle/wax melt

WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Avoid breathing vapours directly. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Contains: 2-Methyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl) propionaldehyde., Alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhtdrocinnamic aldehyde, d-Limonene. May cause an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.