Spa Therapy scented candle/wax melt

WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour directly. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains: linalool, alpha-iso-Methyl Ionone, Benzyl salicylate, 2-Methyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl) propionaldehyde, Eugenol, Geranyl acetate, Hexyl cinnamal, Hexyl salicylate, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde. May cause an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.