Sparkling Mimosa scented candle/wax melt

WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapours directly. Avoid release to the environment. Collect spillage. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. Contains: 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-napthyl)ethan-1-one, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, a-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde. May cause an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.