Sweet Magic scented candle/wax melt

WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapours directly. Avoid release to the environment. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Contains: Florocyclene, limonene, DI METHYL BENZYL CARBINYL BUTYRATE, GAMMA UNDECALACTONE. May cause an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.